Talks and Lectures
A: Upcoming Talks and Lectures: 2020-
In 2020-2021 I have presented (or will be presenting) papers at
 Justice and Ecological Sustainability', Political Philosophy Colloquium Leiden (February 2020)
 'Power, Political Responsibilities and Climate Change', Oxford Philosophy Faculty (June 2020) [online]
 'Power, Political Responsibilities and Climate Change', Bridging Gaps of Affluence, Nation and Time', Princeton University Climate Futures Initiative, (August 10-24, 2020) [online]
 'The Challenges of Governing for the Long-Term: Why the Problem is Deep', Mancept Workshop on 'Democracy and Intergenerational Justice' (September 2020) [online]
 University of South Carolina, USA (December 2020) [online]
 Political Philosophy Workshop, Sun Yat-sen University, China [online]
 'Power, Political Responsibilities and Climate Change', 'Ethics in a Global Environment', Centre for the Study of Global Ethics 6th Annual Conference, University of Birmingham (27-28 May 2021),
 'Why Private Property II ? How Does the Coming Ecological Crises Challenge Contemporary Theories of Property?", Oxford (10-11 May 2021)
 'Responsibility for Global Structural Injustices' Conference Paris (June 2021)
 Justitia Amplificata Conference, Frankfurt (1-2 July 2021)
Others with dates to be confirmed, Tokyo, Utrecht.
B: Recent Talks
(1) 4th-5th June 2018: 'Prefigurative Politics and the Transition to a Better World', London School of Economics (co-organised by LSE and Georgia State University).
(2) 18th-20th June 2018: Conference on 'Justice Between Generations and the Responsibilities of Parents', Universitat Pompeu Fabra, Barcelona.
(3) 7th September 2018: 'Democracy and the Future', Department of Philosophy, Helsinki University.
(4) 7th November 2018: 'Deepening Democracy: Exploring some Mechanisms for Addressing Harmful Short-Termism', Political Science Department, Columbia University.
(5) 15th November 2018: 'Public Philosophy and Climate Justice', 'Making a Difference? From Climate Justice Theory to Practice', University of Reading.
(6) 28th February/1st March 2019: Keynote Lecture 'Democracy, Short-Termism and Responsibilities to the Future', Conference on 'The Lost Decade: Planning the Future', Copenhagen.
(7) 15th-16th March 2019: 'People, Planet and Public Policy: The Role of "Population" in Addressing Climate Change', PPE Conference 'Population, Public Policy, and Climate Change', New Orleans.
(8) 23rd-24th May 2019: Keynote Lecture at Amsterdam Political Theory Graduate Conference.
(9) 27th-28th June 2019: 'Justice, Democracy and the Anthropocene', Interpreting the Anthropocene: Hope and Anxiety at the End of Nature, University of Frankfurt.